With the new COVID-19 Virus C.M.F Surgery continues to be committed to the safety and wellness of our staff and patients during these unprecedented times. As many of you know, we are still assisting with any emergency cases and offering virtual consultation. A few safety steps are being implemented in our office and we did this for the safety and wellbeing of our staff and patients, we felt it was our medical responsibility to continue open and assist urgent cases.
Please call our office at CMF Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery Associates Phone Number 617-286-5780 or email us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
Enhanced Safety Precautions
- Upon entering the building all patients and staff will be prescreened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 have their temperatures checked with no-touch thermometers.
- All staff members and patients will be required to wear face masks at all times unless asked specifically to remove it for examination or treatment purposes. If asked to remove your mask please keep conversation to an absolute minimum. Patients are asked to bring their own masks as we will have a limited supply on-site.
- We have adjusted our schedules to reduce the volume of patients we are seeing and will limit the number of assistants to 1-2 per suite to ensure patients have minimal contact.
- We have further increased our extensive cleaning efforts and provided ample time between patients to ensure rooms are scrupulously disinfected.
- While we all love spending time with our patients, in-office visits will look and feel very different now. Visits will be more focused and we will limit face to face time with your provider. Virtual visits will allow more in-depth conversations prior to and after in-office visits.
- To decrease contact points patients will be asked to provide all insurance, valid ID as well as your referral and any X-rays you may have to be sent to [email protected] during the scheduling process. A link to register online will be provided; this can be done via your Smartphone, iPad, or computer. All that needs to be done is to click on the link, fill out the form and press “complete and send” and it will arrive right to our email address. This will reduce the touchpoints during the check-in time. Payment will be collected in the clinical room during the visit. Patients will leave directly after their appointments and will not need to stop at a desk.
- We ask that you give us a call when you arrive at our building. We will escort you from outside to one of our clinical rooms. Please be sure to arrive on time for your appointment, if you arrive early; please wait in your car until your appointment time. This way we can avoid congestion at the check-in area. There will be no waiting room. You will be escorted to a clinical room.
- We ask that you arrive alone unless it is absolutely necessary – in which case bring no more than one person.
- Patients will be asked to call the office to schedule their follow up visits.
We appreciate your cooperation during these challenging times. We will continue to closely monitor the guidelines from our state and local authorities, as well as the Center for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization. Our focus continues to be on the health and safety of our patients and staff, and we look forward to providing you excellent care.